PROGRAM PEREKRUTAN BERSAMA (PPB) BUMN
Periode Pendaftaran: 20 September-4 October 2019
"Special Hire Program - Institutional Sales (SHPINSTIBTIM)"
The majority of Bahana TCW’s business is driven by the Institutional Segment. We are one of the Top 3 Investment Managers in Indonesia that has been entrusted by many big insurance, pension fund, and financial services. Therefore, the role of Institutional Sales is highly strategic in Bahana TCW’s core business. We are looking for a smart, creative, and committed individual to maintain and spearhead the development of our institutional business unit.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Identification and prioritization of acquisition opportunities with major national and regional companies including insurance, pension fund, treasury banks, financial services companies and more.
- Establish an understanding of the business objectives of these potential clients and match these with Bahana TCWs value proposition to maximize their business opportunities.
- Coordinate and lead the investment, product and operation teams throughout the acquisition or pitching process.
- Manage all processes leading up to finalize the acquisition (i.e. lead generation, prospecting, establishing first contact, meetings, contract, integration, follow up, due diligence, legal briefing for agreement, account opening/KYC assistance).
- Provide support in maintaining and building successful business relationship with Bahana TCWs clients and manage all aspects of partner interactions.
- Lead and manage all correspondence with Bahana TCW’s existing institutional clients.
- Initiate and schedule regular visit and market update for existing institutional clients.
- Coordinate and lead the Investment Team to create updated and customized content for market update.
- Generate regular account and portfolio reporting for institutional clients.
- Facilitate and deliver special requests (i.e. general inquiries, product information etc.) from institutional clients.
- Manage all processes leading up to new product proposition for existing clients (i.e. prospecting, meetings, contract update, follow up, due diligence, legal briefing for agreement update, subscription assistance).
- Monitor and facilitate institutional clients’ transactions in coordination with Operation Team until they are successfully processed.
- Complaint handling for all institutional clients, and facilitate problem resolution with respected divisions in Bahana TCW (i.e. Investment or Operation division).
- Maintain and facilitate regular due diligence from Bahana TCW’s existing institutional clients.
Marketing Analysis and Strategy
- Identification of new business and revenue potential from new acquisition and existing clients.
- Drive growth from existing clients and new acquisition to meet yearly and monthly targets.
- Regular reporting of Institutional Clients’ transactions & AUM growth; and progress to meet yearly target.
- Maintain and generate regular market intelligence report (i.e. client and segment mapping, industry competitive analysis) for Marketing Director.
WHO YOU ARE
- Outstanding fresh graduate with impressive organization/committee experiences; or maximum 2 years experience in sales/marketing/partnership/business development.
- Must have a good understanding and passion in capital market.
- Experience in mutual fund industry is a major plus.
- Candidates with WAPERD, WMI, and/or other well-regarded financial certifications will be prioritized.
- Great interpersonal skill, proactive, positive outlook, attractive, and self-motivated.
- Good presentation skill.
- Good logical thinking.
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Indonesia.
If you are interested in this position, show us why youre the best candidate!
- Write an essay answering the following question: “If you were given IDR 1 Billion to invest today, where would you invest it?” (in English, up to 400 words)
- Impress us with your updated resume/CV
- Send both documents in one e-mail to email@example.com with subject: SHPINSTIBTIM
Only complete application (CV+Essay) will be considered.