Bahana TCW is comitted to be at the forefront of the technological revolution in Indonesia mutual fund industry.
Bahana TCW Investment Management is a joint venture between PT. Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero) and Trust Company of the West, USA. Established in 1994, we are of the first investment management company in Indonesia and currently the 3rd largest in Indonesia Mutual Fund industry with asset under management over IDR 50 Trillion* as of January 23, 2018. We received a prestigious award from Alpha Southeast Asia magazine as the Best Asset & Fund Manager in Indonesia (2007 – 2017).
We are looking for a smart, creative, and committed individual to spearhead the development of our digital business unit. You will be working alongside our Product and IT team to establish partnerships with Indonesias financial technology companies.
What you will do:
- Identification and prioritization of partnership opportunities with major national and regional companies including ecommerce businesses, financial services institutions, telecom operators and more.
- Establish an understanding of the business objectives of these potential digital partners and match these with Bahana TCWs value proposition to maximize business opportunities.
- Manage all processes leading up to finalize the partnerships (i.e. lead generation, prospecting, establishing first contact, meetings, contract, integration, follow up, legal briefing for agreement).
- Provide support in maintaining and building successful business partnerships with Bahana TCWs digital partners and manage all aspects of partner interactions.
Policy Monitoring & Implementation
- Monitor regulations from respected Government bodies (OJK, KSEI, Kementerian Keuangan) that will impact the business process of Bahana TCWs digital unit.
- Create impact analysis on regulatory changes across all digital business process, cross-divisional relations and digital assets (online platform, API, etc.).
- Coordinate with third-parties (Custodian Banks, KSEI, etc.) and digital partners on implementation changes related to new business processes.
- Align Bahana TCWs digital assets and online business processes to comply with new regulations and lead the development of the implementation.
Strategic Capability Development
- Identification and prioritization of strategic capabilities (digital assets or services) that are needed to support the development of Bahana TCWs digital business.
- Define business and module requirements of the new strategic capabilities.
- Identify best options and resources (internal or outsource) to develop the new strategic capabilities.
- Manage all processes leading up to procurement of services needed to develop new assets (i.e. vendor sourcing, establishing first contact, meetings, contract, legal briefing).
- Project management of various developments across divisions.
Who you are:
- 2 - 3 years of experience in marketing/partnership/business development. Proven experience in the mutual fund industry or financial technology companies would be a plus.
- Business, marketing or other relevant Bachelor degree.
- Creative, persistent and outgoing personality, eager to learn.
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated with ability to work without close supervision.
- Track record in planning, developing and executing strategy for multiple projects while collaborating cross-functionally.
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- A strong drive to make things happen and ability to influence.
If you are interested in joining our company, please send us your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (make sure the email does not exceed 1MB)
- Please write position code (DIGIBTIM) on the email subject.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- For further information please visit: www.bahana.co.id