Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero) is a State-Owned Enterprise established in 1973, owned by the Indonesian government through The Ministry of Finance. PT. Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero) is a holding company of PT. Bahana Sekuritas, PT. Bahana TCW Investment Management, PT. Bahana Artha Ventura, PT. Bahana Kapital Investa, and PT. Graha Niaga Tata Utama (“Bahana Group”).
Bahana Group has always maintain our position as one of the most respected companies in the industry. We, as a venture capital company, would like to welcome you to join us as:
Direktur Anak Perusahaan (DAPVC)
Apply here if you are fulfilling these requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree, preferably in Business/Management/Commerce/Economics/Finance/Accountancy/Marketing/Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 (five) years of working experience as General Manager or Director in venture capital sector is the main requirement for this position.
- Possessing a good knowledge in venture capital business development is required for this position.
- Professional and attractive personality, good and proven leadership skill.
- High achiever, action oriented, and team player.
- Good English skill (speaking, listening)
If you are interested to join our company, please send us your CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (please make sure the email do not exceed 1MB)
Please write the desired position on the email subject (i.e. DAPVC).
For further information please visit: www.bahana.co.id