PROGRAM PEREKRUTAN BERSAMA (PPB) BUMN
25 September-9 October 2019
Bahana TCW is an asset management company that promotes innovation and creativity in doing business to be at the forefront of the revolution in Indonesia Mutual Fund industry. Therefore, the role of Product Development is highly strategic in Bahana TCW’s core business. We are looking for a smart, creative, and committed individual to maintain and spearhead the development of our Product Division.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
The position is responsible for researching, developing, and launching new products. Responds to company initiatives by driving new products to meet customer needs. In this position, the Product Development will work with individuals from across the company to identify and define target market segments, market requirements, key business strategies and the competitive environment for our financial products.
- Generating ideas for new products and researching feasibility in terms of structure, profitability, underlying asset availability and compliance with regulations.
- Monitor regulations from respected Government bodies (OJK, KSEI, Kementerian Keuangan) that will impact the business process of Bahana TCW.
- Work closely with clients to determine their needs for a specific product.
- Consult with counterparty and consultant (tax, legal) to identify issues that arise from new initiative products.
- Develop guidelines for internal and cross-divisional relations who work on bringing new product to life.
Review Market Research
- Do market research to obtain market information such as competitor’s products, market share, data trend, etc.
- Analyzing market research materials and historical sales data to ensure the product are viable and competitive.
- Attend conferences and market updates to gain insight in to market dynamics, research and trends.
- Collaborate with sales teams to gather customer feedback with the product specs & structure.
Launching & Execution the New Product
- Produce worksheet calculation, projection, cash flow simulation and pro-forma based on these propose financial solutions.
- Use statistical methods and applications needed to do the worksheet calculation.
- Ensure that final products meet investor’s requirements.
- Coordinate with internal (cross-divisional) and third-parties (Custodian Banks, Securities, etc.) to ensure a successful launch of the product.
- Monitor the development process and ensure compliance to schedule and timeframe.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Outstanding fresh graduate with impressive organization/committee experiences; with Bachelors degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Math, Marketing or relevant experience from reputable University
- Proven experience in the mutual fund industry would be a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Stata, Matlab, R, spss, phyton is a plus
- Creative Thinking and Problem Solving mindset with systematic and logical approach
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated with ability to work without close supervision.
- Good time management skills, with adaptability to meet tight deadlines and balance simultaneous work stream
- Positive, team-player and energetic attitude
- Ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team
If you are interested in this position, show us why youre the best candidate!
- Write an essay answering the following question: “If you were given IDR 1 Billion to invest today, where would you invest it?” (in English, up to 400 words)
- Impress us with your updated resume/CV
- Send both documents in one e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: SHPPRODBTIM
Only complete application (CV+Essay) will be considered.