Compensation and Benefit Manager
PT. Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero) is a State-owned enterprise established in 1973, owned by the Indonesian government through the Ministry of Finance. Currently, PT Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia opened the bidding to fill the position of Compensation and Benefit Manager (Code : CBMHR)
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Review the compensation structure and programs, including grading system, salary bands, benefit schemes, bonus and awards and severance payments, in accordance with regulations and market conditions, in order to ensure external competitiveness and internal equity
- Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation and personnel policies
- Coordinate the implementation of annual salary or merit review, as well as develop recommendation on improvements of employee’s compensation, benefits policy and procedure to ensure company’ level of competitiveness within market is maintained.
- Manage HR budgeting process
- Processing and manage monthly payroll process.
- Processing and manage consolidated monthly payroll and yearly consolidated key HR figures with accounting division
- Manage benefits administration e.g. pension, insurance, and health benefit.
- Negotiate contracts and manage relationships with vendors e.g. insurance
- Measure and analyse key HR figures e.g. headcount, staff costs, turnover
- Manage and develop the C&B team, as well as maintains good relationships with departments internally as well as externally with consultants, vendors and related government bodies
- Bachelor degree graduates, preferable from accounting. Non accounting bachelor degree is acceptable if having a job related experience and passion in working with numbers.
· Have 3 to 5 years of experience managing Compensation and Benefit area of HR with relevant industrial background.
- Highly trustworthy person and proven integrity.
- Having experience in developing salary survey and structure, as well as bonus and incentive scheme
- In-depth knowledge in local labor laws and tax regulations regarding compensation and benefit plans (including PSAK55 , Pph 21, and having a brevet A & B certification)
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time- management skills
- Team player with problem-solving and leadership skills
- Ability to handle fast paced environment, with easy going and approachable personality
- Have knowledge in job evaluation methods (e.g Mercer, Hays or Tower Watson)
If you are interested to join our company, please send us your CV or resume to
email@example.com(please make sure the email do not exceed 1MB)
Please write shortlisted position code on the email subject. Only qualified candidate will be processed.
For further information please visit : www.bahana.co.id